Peter Cook - Car Body & Paint Repairs (HORSHAM)
To contact Peter Cook
You may call me up to chat or ask advice but if you have damaged your car and have pictures and want a quote, please WhatsApp them to me on my mobile number listed in the header above.
Use WhatsApp to chat and send me pics.
- A pic of the whole rear of the car showing the make, model and the reg.
- then a pic of the whole side of your car (from 90°) so that I can see if it is a 3 door or 5 door or estate or a high roof van or if it has graphics on etc. etc.
- then a pic of the whole front (it helps me identify which facelift your car is if there is a model year change or upgrade and parts are (or may be) required.
- and then, loads of properly orientated pics of the damage, from close and further away, please always attempt to capture a reference point, like a door handle or door mirror or if it is say a dented chip on the bonnet it helps me if you include the washer jets or part of the headlamp and wing to orientate me as to exactly where the damage is on the panel.
- This way, nobody gets any surprises!
I prefer pics to be sent to me on WhatsApp as they are transmitted in good quality and it is free and they go straight into my "cloud" and I can access them from anywhere and use them in an email to a parts supplier if necessary etc.
If I don't get back to you immediately, please don't think I'm ignoring you. If I can't attend to you right away, I'd leave your message unread and thus highlighted and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'd probably be busy ferrying cars back and forth.
I'd leave your communication unseen and thus it would remain highlighted UNREAD on my phone and laptop and I'd then reply as soon as I got a chance to sit down and give you my full attention.
I used to be based behind Queensway Garage but have now relocated to an excellent facility in Burgess Hill. Please remember that I offer a "Covid contactless" collection and delivery service, so you don't need to come to me!
PAINT SHOP LOCATION, this is where your car will be repaired.
What3Words Unit location (Don't use for directions, it will take you up a dead end road behind our unit)
What3Words Location of entrance to forecourt (Use for directions)